Mustang Valley Trekking
|Package:||Mustang Valley Trekking|
|Transportation||Flight and Tourist bus/ Private vehicle|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Lodges|
|Meal||BB plan in Kathmandu and All meals during the tour and expedition|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Mustang valley is indeed a remote and geographically isolated region of the Nepalese Himalayas, also regarded as the former kingdom of Lo. Trekking in the Mustang area is an incredible experience that simply takes the trekker to magnificent high mountain natural scenery including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. The Mustang Valley Trek is an easy and convenient trek compared to other complex trekking destinations which operates along the bank of the deepest George in the world, the Kali Gandaki River, and ends up taking you to Lo-Manthang, vast areas of Kagbeni, wide ridges and high mountains, which give you an undefinable Himalayan experience. The trekkers will experience distinctive and magnificent scenic villages, vistas, ancient sky caves, and monasteries, as well as a diverse range of cultures, traditions, lifestyles, and ethnicities that remain unaffected for centuries.
Lifestyle in Mustang evolves all about tourism, farming, agriculture, and trade. Mustang is a wonderful trekking ultimate destination for trekkers who love natural beauties, really want to explore the mountain ranges of the world and adore the varied lifestyle and culture. The trekkers all have the opportunity to experience the hidden kingdom of Lo-Manthang, the upper Mustang, which comprises the northern two-thirds of the Mustang district in the Dhaulagiri area of Nepal and the lower Mustang-Jomsom valley, which incorporates the southern third of the Thakali district, that speaks Thakali languages and has paired Tibetan and Nepalese culture. In addition, the itinerary entails trekking through the desert including landscapes, barren ridges, deep canyons, eroded cliffs, grassland territories, and moraine valleys.
Mustang Valley Trekking is one of Nepal's most enchanting and amazing experiences. The trekkers experience the opportunity to explore the pretty close view of primitive society which still remains unchanged and unaffected for centuries even after modernization. In order to experience the multicultural and panoramic view of breathtaking high mountains, unique lifestyles and incredible views of natural scenery, Mustang Valley Trekking in Nepal is worth and highly recommended to experience fascinating lifetime accomplishments.
Mustang Valley Trekking Itinerary
- Day 01 Arrival day in Kathmandu (Altitude: 1,300m/4,264 ft. Meal: Dinner)
- Day 02 Kathmandu sightseeing & trek preparation (Altitude: 1350/4428 ft. Meal: Breakfast)
- Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (Altitude: 823m/2,700ft Drive: 5/6 hrs. Meal: Breakfast)
- Day 04 Fly to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni (2,858/9,374ft) (Altitude: Kagbeni: 2,858/9,374ft Jomsom: 2,715m/8,910ft Flight: 20 minutes Trek: 3/4 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 05 Kagbeni to Chele (Altitude: 3050m/10,004ft, Trek: 5-6 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 06 Chele to Syanbochen, (Altitude: 3475m/11,398ft Trek: 6-7 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 07 Syanbochen to Ghami (Altitude: 3520m/11,546ft. Trek: 5-6 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 08 Ghami to Charang (Altitude: 3500m/11,480ft Trek: 4-5 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 09 Charang to Lo-Mangthang (Altitude: 3700m/12,136ft. Trek: 5-6 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 10 Explore the Lo-Mangthang (Altitude: 3700m/12,136ft. Meal: BLD)
- Day 11 Lo-Mangthang to Ghar Gumpa (Altitude: 3950 m/13035 ft. Trek: 4-5 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 12 Ghar Gumpa to Ghiling (Altitude: 3806m/12,484ft. Trek: 5-6 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 13 Ghiling to Chele (Altitude: 3050m/10,004ft. Trek: 5-6 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 14 Chele to Jomsom (Altitude: 2700/8,856ft. Trek: 6-7 hrs. Meal: BLD)
- Day 15 Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara (Altitude: 823 m/2691 ft. Flight: 20 minutes Meal: B)
- Day 16 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (Altitude: 1350/4428 ft. Meal: B/D)
- Day 17 Departure from Kathmandu (Altitude: 1350/4428 ft. Meal: B)
All your information is safe and secured with us.