Chitlang Tour Package from Kathmandu | Organic village tour
Chitlang Tour Package from Kathmandu | Organic village tour Facts
|Package:||Chitlang Tour Package from Kathmandu | Organic village tour|
|Duration||2 Days 1 Night|
|Price||USD 33 per person|
|Transportation||Private vehicle or tourist bus|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Lodges|
|Meal||Full board in trek and breakfast in Kathmandu|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Are you looking for a break from the day-to-day workload? Hiking Annapurna offers the best Chitlang tour Package with famous attraction points making trips economical and valuable at the same time.
Chitlang, a picturesque valley of Tinstung/Palung and Daman, is a refreshment destination to escape your monotonous routine life. It comprises striking landscape, delightful scenes, and dense green forest where hiking is the best option to explore this splendid valley Chitlang.
Chitlang a place of destination for many domestic and international tourists where you can relax your mind and enjoy nature. Walking downhill from Chitlang valley, which has a lovely homestay, temples, and Chaityas follows the trail to Markhu village getting in touch with a typical Newari culture and lifestyle.
Markhu is a small village at the top of the Kulekhani reservoir. It is a beautiful and peaceful place. Kulekhani, on the other hand, is the largest human-made lake in Nepal for the Kulekhani Hydropower project, also known as Indra Sarobar.
Kulekhani is famous for fishing, hiking, trekking, and boating. The peaceful pond, boating in here will surely make you fall in love with nature.
Chitlang Tour Highlights
- Chitlang is well known for organic products and especially Goat cheese.
- Indrasarovar lake hiking Pass through rhododendron forest.
Chitlang Kulekhani Tour Package Itinerary / Package for 2020
- Day 1 (Drive to Chitlang): Departure in the early morning with your guide and vehicle in Kathmandu, and drive to Chitlang via Pharping road. It takes 3-4 hours to reach Chitlang. The hotel offers welcome snacks and dinner at night. Activities like a campfire, dance, music make a joyful night—accommodation at a deluxe tent or room.
- Day 2(Drive back to Kathmandu): Early on day 2, after having breakfast, we explore Chitlang with a beautiful organic village visit and many other beautiful schenes. After exploring Chitlang, we will have lunch and return to Markhu for boating. After enjoying boating, we travel back to Kathmandu and end our trip.
- You need to pay for campfire supplies like wood, which may cost around Rs.200-300 per bundle depending on the supplies.
- Everyone must bring a valid id card.
- Alcohol drinks or any other drinks are strictly not allowed on the premises.
- Transportations are provided on a group basis with extra charge.
Chitlang Package Tour Price For Nepali
|Package||Price (Per Person)|
|2 days 1 Night Chitlang tour Package by Jeep||NRS 3800|
|2 days 1 Night Chitlang tour Package by Bus||NRS 2850|
|3 days 2 Night Chitlang tour Package by Bus||NRS 4500|
|3 days 2 Night Chitlang tour Package by Jeep||NRS 5000|
Note: This tour price is applicable only for Nepali citizens.
Chitlang Tour Package from Kathmandu | Organic village tour Itinerary
Day 1: Departure From Kathmandu
- 13.00: Meeting and drive to Chitlang.
- 16:30 : Arrive at Chitlang Resorts and refreshment welcome and snacks.
- 17:00 : Explore resort area and environment.
- 18:00 :Start campfire with simple barbecue and music with Disco theme.
Day 2: Back to Kathmandu
- 07.30: Breakfast
- 08.30: Leaving resort for sightseeing of Goat cheese factory, Saat dhara & Manjhgaun.
- 11.00: Lunch
- 12.00: Drive to Kulekhani
- 13.00: Boating and sightseeing
- 14.00: Drive back to Kathmandu
Videos from Chitlang
Hotels and Resorts in Chitlang
Once you reach chitlang, you’ll find many hotels and resorts for your accommodation. The two best Resorts of Chitlang that we assist with your accommodation are Chitlang Organic Village Resort & Chitlang Hotspot Resort.
Chitlang Organic Village Resort
Chitlang Organic Village Resort, also one of the oldest and first resorts of Chitlang, was established in 2010. Mr. Debendra Nepal, also known as the “Father of Chitlang Tourism,” is the founder of this resort who contributes to making this beautiful place as a tourism destination. It covers a wide area and provides excellent hospitality for the customers. These two resorts aim to deliver authentic Nepali cuisine, natural stay to the guests to experience an organic or local feeling. Nepali famous foods like Gundruk, corn, etc. are assisted to the guests. All the team members of these resorts are from this village with outstanding hospitality. With this outstanding hospitality, you can enjoy the beautiful nature of chitlang. You can use the free internet, music, televisions for your enjoyment. You can enjoy camp firing, barbeque but you have to pay some extra fees.
Chitlang Hotspot Resort
It is also a popular resort in chitlang and provides a similar service compared with the chitlang organic resort.
How far is Chitlang from Kathmandu?
Chitlang, a famous tourist destination located in the Thaha municipality of Makwanpur district, is 28 km far from Kathmandu. Traveling for about 1-2 hours in a vehicle, you can reach this beautiful place enjoy nature.
Things to do in Chitlang:
Visit iconic and cultural places:
You can visit the famous Bhairab temple(Swocchanda bhairab) and saatdhara, which is a few kilometers far from chitlang, which is very beautiful. It would be best if you walked for a few minutes to reach this beautiful place.
A few kilometers far from chitlang, you can find a huge human-made lake Kulekhani also known as Indrasarowar, where you can enjoy the experience of boating.
Markhu is a small village where you can find different caste of people living together. It about 7km far from the Kulekhani and is very famous for trekking. Here you can have delicious and fresh meat of fish.
Another key attraction point is Bheda farm, where you can find beautiful doom shaped hill locks with green pasture land is about 21 mins from chitlang.
All your information is safe and secured with us.