Chitlang Tour Package
|Package:||Chitlang Tour Package|
|Duration||2 Days 1 Night|
|Transportation||Private vehicle or tourist bus|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Lodges|
|Meal||Full board in trek and breakfast in Kathmandu|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Looking for a break from the day to day workload? ABC Himalayan offers best Chitlang tour Package with famous attraction points making trip economic and valuable at the same time.
Chitlang a picturesque valley of Tinstung/Palung and Daman is a refreshment destination to escape from your monotonous routine life. It comprises striking landscape, delightful scenes, and green dense forest where hiking is the best option to explore this splendid valley Chitlang. Walking downhill from Chitlang valley which has a nice homestay, temples and Chaityas follows the trail to Markhu village getting in touch with a typical Newari culture and their lifestyle. Markhu is a small village at the top of the Kulekhani reservoir and is a beautiful and peaceful place to be whereas Kulekhani, on the other hand, is the largest man-made lake in Nepal, for Kulekhani Hydropower project, also known as Indra Sarobar. Kulekhani is famous for fishing, hiking, trekking, and boating. The peaceful pond, boating in here will surely make you fall in love with nature.
Chitlang Tour Highlights
- Chitlang is well known for organic products and especially Goat cheese.
- Indrasarovar lake hiking Pass through rhododendron forest.
Chitlang Kulekhani Tour Package Itinerary / Package for 2020
- Departure from Kathmandu Valley 1 pm.
- Lunch service at Chitlang (If visitor reach before 4 PM)
- After lunch special complementary like Salad, Goat Cheese, Home-made wine, etc.
- Camp Fire with dancing and singing (As per the demand of visitors).
- 9 pm to 10 pm Dinner Time ( Both Veg or Non-Veg)
- Breakfast (6 am to 7 am)
- After 7 am Local Guide guides all visitors for a famous place like Goat Cheese Factory, Goat farm, Ancient Rana Durbar, Forestry College, Saath Dhara, Site Seeing, etc.
- Morning Meal (10 am to 11 am) (Both Veg or Non-Veg)
- About one hour stop at Boating Site in Kulekhani (Interested can also take the experience of boating)
- Reached in Kathmandu from 4 pm to 5 pm
- You need to pay for campfire supplies like wood which may cost around Rs.200-300 per bundle depending on the supplies.
- Everyone must bring a valid id card.
- Alcohol drinks or any other drinks are strictly not allowed to be brought on the premises.
- Transportations provided on the group basis with extra charge.
Chitlang Tour Package Itinerary
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Matatirtha and Hike to Chitlang
Early morning drive from Kathmandu will take us 1 hr to reach Matatirtha. Hike through forest and lunch on the way we reach the beautiful village of Chitlang in approximately 3 hrs. Today we will explore Chitlang, which contains the first goat cheese factory and spend overnight here in Chitlang hills.
Day 02: Hike to Kulekhani and Drive back to Kathmandu
After early morning breakfast, start your hike towards Kulekhani from Chitlang hill, which will approximately take 3-4 hrs, lunch at Kulekhani and trek towards Dakshinkali temple, by the evening time you drive towards Kathmandu on our private vehicle.
All your information is safe and secured with us.