Dubai Tour Package from Nepal
Dubai Tour Package from Nepal Facts
|Package:||Dubai Tour Package from Nepal|
|Price||USD 750 per person|
|Meal||4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches & 4 Dinners|
|Trip Start / Ends||Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu) / Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu)|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
We offer you the best Dubai Tour Package from Nepal at the best price. If you are travelling to Dubai, we can provide you with the best luxurious tour packages. We offer an itinerary to fit any budget and at the best price. Dubai is one of the most popular luxury destinations Nepalese travel lovers visit.
Standing 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa is hard to miss with Dubai tour from Nepal. The 7-star rated Burj Al Arab is known worldwide for its award-winning interior decoration and luxurious services. Dubai has given us a unique combination of Arabian culture and modern luxury. Besides Dubai, the Thailand tour package is popular among Nepalese travel lovers.
Highlights of Dubai Abu Dhabi Tour Package
- It is a fantastic Holiday Trip.
- World's Tallest Building: Burj Khalifa.
- World's Largest Themed park: Ferrari World
- Dubai City Tour and excellent Dhow Cruise Dinner.
- World's Largest Natural Flower Garden: Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Dubai shopping mall & entry door of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium: Dubai Mall.
Dubai is perhaps the best known of the 7 Emirates of the UAE. Famed for its wealth and luxury, Dubai is undoubtedly the most glamorous destination in the Arabian peninsular. So what is the secret to Dubai's success, and what delights await the visitor? The wealth of Dubai mainly comes not from oil but tourism and business.
Trade has always been the very soul of Dubai, and this outward-looking and enterprising spirit remain vital to this day. Hospitality to business and leisure visitors is critical to Dubai, and those who experience it will seldom be disappointed.
The international flavour of Dubai cannot be understated. Just 17% of the population is Emirati, with the rest being composed mainly of workers from around the globe. Indians (and others from the sub-continent) make up the majority of the population in Dubai! With flights to India being the short hop they are, it is obvious why Dubai is such a popular choice for overseas workers and business people.
Attractions in Dubai include the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building! Officially opened in January, this tower indeed scrapes the sky at an astonishing 828 metres tall. This building also sets several other records, including having the world's highest swimming pool on the 76th floor and the world's highest mosque of the 158th. Entertainment and hotels in Dubai are excellent. The Grand Hyatt, the Somerset Jadaf and Burj al Arab are particularly recommended.
The Burj al Arab is one of the most distinctive buildings on Dubai's remarkable skyline. Built to resemble a sail to reflect the area's maritime heritage, this hotel stands on a specially constructed artificial island and declares itself a 7-star establishment.
Two things that Dubai is rightly famous for are beaches and shopping. The best beaches in Dubai are Jebel Ali beach, Wollongong Beach and Jumeirah Beach. T
The Grand Mosque at Jumeirah is open to visitors and is a must for visitors wanting to connect to the history and culture of the UAE.
Places to visit in Dubai
Dubai is the most hi-tech destination in the world. Here is some famous goal in Dubai to visit.
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab – Seven-star luxury
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Dubai Water Canal
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Ferrari World
- Dubai Frame – Picture perfect
- Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Atlantis the Palm – Aquaventure & Lost Chambers
- Dubai Fountain – The dancing water
- JBR and Dubai Marina – The east meets the west
- Kite Beach
- Palm Jumeirah – An incredible island
- Yacht Cruise – The best thing to do in Dubai
- Al Fahidi Historical District – Alleys of Heritage
- Dubai Garden Glow – Light it up
- La Mer – The artful side of a beach
- Quranic Park – Curating the history
- The House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
- Gold Souk – City of Gold
- IMG World of Adventures
- Alserkal Avenue – For the sake of art
- Ski Dubai – Snow-time fun
- Skydiving – Conquer the Sky
Dubai Tour Package from Nepal Itinerary
- Day 1:Kathmandu-Dubai
- Day 2: City Tour and Dhow Cruise
- Day 3: Desert Safari
- Day 4: Free Day
- Day 5: Depart From Dubai
Dubai Tour Package Cost for Nepali:
- 3 Star Hotel: NPR 46,000 Per Person on Double/Twin
- Extra Airfare: NPR 40,000 (Fare is subject to change according to availability of seats at the time of booking).
OPTIONAL TOUR RATE:
- Wild Wadi Water Park tour (For adult and child rate): USD 70/- per adult/child
- Burj Khalifa 124th Non-Prime Slot: USD 54/- ADULT & USD 50/- CHILD (Non-Peak Hour)
- (teeth)Dubai Eye: USD 55/- per adult/child (Non-Peak Hour)
NOTE: As PCR Test Report takes 24 hours to Come, the 1st Day will be NO Tours, as there will be no Tours permission without COVID Report.
FAQ about Dubai tour Package From Nepal
What can we do in Dubai in 5 days?
A: You can cover all the main attractions of Dubai in 5 days.
What is the cheapest time to travel to Dubai?
A: The months of May to September offer the cheapest deals for Dubai travel.
What is the best place to visit in Dubai if I travel with family?
A: If you are visiting Dubai with family, here are the must-try experiences in the city:
- Visit Dubai Mall and experience the Burj Khalifa.
- Take a Desert Safari to get a feel of dune bashing.
- Spend time at the Palm Jumeirah.
Do Nepalese need a visa to travel to Dubai?
A: Yes, Nepalese need a visa to travel to Dubai. However, if you hold a valid US visa, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum of 14 days
How much should I calculate for food expenses in Dubai?
A: Depending on the place and the cuisine selected, a meal for two people in Dubai would cost you approximately 75-125 AED.
Requirements for Dubai Visa:
- MRP passport (with the validity of at least six months and two blank pages)
- 01 Passport size photo (White background, no glass, no caps)
- Personal Information (Parents and spouse name)
- PCR test at Dubai Airport on Arrival: Free
- PCR test on Departure (If required By your destination): USD 45/-
- Please note that the standard check-in time is 3:00 pm & Check out time is noon. Early check-in depends upon hotel room availability.
- Rooms & rates are subject to availability at a time booking.
If you require further assistance or information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dubai Tour Video
All your information is safe and secured with us.