Dubai Tour Package from Nepal
Dubai Tour Package from Nepal Facts
|Package:||Dubai Tour Package from Nepal|
|Price||USD 750 per person|
|Meal||4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches & 4 Dinners|
|Trip Start / Ends||Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu) / Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu)|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
We offer you the best Dubai Tour Package from Nepal at the best price. If you are travelling Dubai, we can offer you the best and luxurious tour packages. We offer itinerary to fit any budget and at the best price. Dubai is one of the most popular luxury destination where Nepalese travel lover visit.
The 7-star rated Burj Al Arab is known worldwide for its award-winning interior decoration and luxurious services. Standing 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa is hard to miss with Dubai tour from Nepal. Dubai has given us a unique combination of Arabian culture and modern luxury.Beside Dubai, Thailand tour package is popular among nepalese travel lovers.
Highlights of Dubai Abu Dhabi Tour Package
- An amazing Holiday Trip.
- World’s Tallest Building: Burj Khalifa.
- World’s Largest Themed park: Ferrari World
- Dubai City Tour and amazing Dhow Cruise Dinner.
- World’s Largest Natural Flower Garden: Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Dubai shopping mall & entry door of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium: Dubai Mall.
Places to visit in Dubai
Dubai is the most hi-tech destination in the world. Here is some famous destination in Dubai to visit.
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab – Seven-star luxury
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Dubai Water Canal
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Ferrari World
- Dubai Frame – Picture perfect
- Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Atlantis the Palm – Aquaventure & Lost Chambers
- Dubai Fountain – The dancing water
- JBR and Dubai Marina – The east meets the west
- Kite Beach
- Palm Jumeirah – An incredible island
- Yacht Cruise – Best thing to do in Dubai
- Al Fahidi Historical District – Alleys of Heritage
- Dubai Garden Glow – Light it up
- La Mer – The artful side of a beach
- Quranic Park – Curating the history
- The House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
- Gold Souk – City of Gold
- IMG World of Adventures
- Alserkal Avenue – For the sake of art
- Ski Dubai – Snow-time fun
- Skydiving – Conquer the Sky
Dubai Tour Package from Nepal Itinerary
- Day 1:Kathmandu-Dubai
- Day 2: City Tour and Dhow Cruise
- Day 3: Desert Safari
- Day 4: Free Day
- Day 5: Depart From Dubai
FAQ about Dubai tour Package From Nepal
What can we do in Dubai in 5 days?
A: You can cover all the main attractions of Dubai in 5 days.
What is the cheapest time to travel to Dubai?
A: The months of May to September offer the cheapest deals for Dubai travel.
What is the best place to visit in Dubai if I’m travelling with family?
A: If you are visiting Dubai with family, here are the must-try experiences in the city:
- Visit Dubai Mall and experience the Burj Khalifa.
- Take a Desert Safari to get a feel of dune bashing.
- Spend time at the Palm Jumeirah.
Do Nepalese need a visa to travel to Dubai?
A: Yes, Nepalese need a visa to travel to Dubai. However, if you are holding a valid US visa, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum of 14 days
How much should I calculate for food expenses in Dubai?
A: Depending on the place and the cuisine selected, a meal for 2 people in Dubai would cost you approximately 75-125 AED.
Dubai Tour Video
All your information is safe and secured with us.