Namobuddha Balthali Village Trek
Namobuddha Balthali Village Trek Facts
|Package:||Namobuddha Balthali Village Trek|
|Max Elevation||1,982 m|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Lodges|
|Meal||breakfast, lunch and dinner|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Balthali Village Trek Highlights
- Visit Namo Bouddha one of the spiritual centers of Buddhist
- Walk on the forest trail filled with different species of birds
- Experience the rural areas of Nepal i.e. villages, farmland
- Get the panoramic view of the Himalayas
- Visit the ancient palace, Buddhist stupa, and Hindu Temple
- Dhulikhel: 01 day
- Namo Buddha: 01 day
- Balthali: 01 day
- Kathmandu: 02 day
Balthali Village Trek Itinerary 2020,2021
- DAY 1- Arrival - drive to DHULIKHEL ( Hotel Check-in Is After 1400 hrs)
- DAY 2- Trek to NAMO BUDDHA - 1,982 m, approx. 04 hours walk
- DAY 3- Trek to BALTHALI VILLAGE - 1,732 m & approx. 04 hrs walk
- DAY 4- Trek to PANAUTI (3 hrs) & drive to KATHMANDU - 1,300 m & 3 hrs walk
- DAY 5- Visit SWAYAMBUNATH STUPA, Local Market & PASHUPATINATH
- DAY 6- DEPARTURE (Hotel Check-Out Time is after 1100 hrs)
Note: The information given is a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjusted as your request to accommodate your specific requirements
Namobuddha Balthali Village Trek Itinerary
DAY 1- Arrival & drive to DHULIKHEL ( Hotel Check-in Is After 1400 hrs)
You will be warmly greeted by our representative at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu upon your arrival. Then we drive 32 km to Dhulikhel. After escorting to your designated hotel in the city you’ll be assisted in checking into your room. Before checking in, the timing and location for a short briefing session concerning your trip will be arranged.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Includes: Transfers on a Private AC vehicle & Accommodation
DAY 2- Trek to NAMO BOUDHA – 1,982 m, approx. 04 hours walk
Morning has breakfast with a wonderful view of the Himalayas (weather permitting) then start your hike to Namo Bouddha which is a spiritual center of Buddhist. The hike will be for around 4 hours which goes through lovely local villages of Kavre, nice terraces with up and downs hills. According to the Buddhist legend, Namobuddha is the place where the Buddha offered his body to a starving tigress so she could feed her cubs. It is a sacred place for Buddhists and many pilgrims come to visit this place. We will spend the night at Namo Buddha Resort which is eco-friendly and famous for organic food.
- Overnight at Namobuddha Resort
- Includes: Breakfast, guide, porter, accommodation
DAY 3- Trek to BALTHALI VILLAGE – 1,732 m – approx. 04 hrs walk
Breakfast with some panoramic view of the Himalayas, then we will have another 4 hours pleasant walk to the village of Balthali through fields and orchards. You will have a great time walking through the farmland, villages belonging to different tribes and mountain views.
- Overnight at Balthali Village Resort.
- Includes: Breakfast, guide, porter, accommodation
DAY 4- Trek to PANAUTI (3 hrs) & drive to KATHMANDU–1,300 m – 3 hrs walk
Today after breakfast, explore a typical Tamang village, Dada Gaun, where a Buddhist Community lives. It is very traditional and secluded in the modern world. Here people and animals live together side by side. We then walk to Pada Gaun (2100m), from where one can have tremendously excellent views of the whole Himalayan range to the north horizon and beautiful green forest of Mahabharat. After the walk back to the resort have lunch and then drive to Bhaktapur (1,401 m) which was once the capital of the entire valley. This Durbar (palace) Square is rich in traditional art, architecture and historical monuments. It is a conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a fifty-five window palace of brick and wood. The square is one of the most charming architectural showpieces of the Valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal.
- Overnight at the Hotel in Kathmandu
- Includes: Breakfast, guide, porter, accommodation, transportation, and tour
DAY 5- Visit SWAYAMBUNATH STUPA, Local Market & PASHUPATINATH
Today after breakfast, we visit SWAYAMBUNATH Stupa, Kathmandu’s oldest and the most important shrine. The monuments mark the birthplace of the Kathmandu Valley which later developed into the country of Nepal. The stupa represents Buddha’s mind. To visit a stupa is said to be the same as meeting a Buddha in person. It offers peace, freedom, and joy to the whole world and ultimately helps us to obtain perfect enlightenment
Later we walk through typical local traditional Ason market to Thamel. This is a central market square in the medieval quarter of Kathmandu Valley. It is one of the oldest, busiest markets swarming with buyers and sellers. Whereas Thamel is a center for tourists, it is distinguished by its narrow alleys crowded with various shops, restaurants, pubs, trekking gear shops and vendors. Also one can opt for lunch in GARDEN OF DREAMS, a neo classical historical garden situated in the midst of Kathmandu city, Nepal. The Garden was famous as the garden of Six Seasons which was created by late Field Marshal Kaiser Sumsher Rana (1892-1964) in early 1920.
Then later we head to the holiest Hindu temple of Nepal, PASHUPATINATH. This is a two-tiered golden roof and silver door temple dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals). The exact date of the foundation of the shrine is not known but the first historical records date from the 13th century. The site has a sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images, and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river. In the evening we can see the performing of the Arati. The Arati is an expression of one’s complete and unflinching love towards God. It is sung and performed with a deep sense of reverence, adoration, and meditative awareness.
- Overnight at the Hotel
- Includes: Breakfast, guide, accommodation, transportation, and tour
DAY 6- DEPARTURE (Hotel Check-Out Time is after 1100 hrs)
- Breakfast and then as per the flight schedule transfer to the airport for flight back home.
- Includes: Breakfast & airport transfers
All your information is safe and secured with us.
- Langtang Valley Trekking
- Short Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 8 Days
- Namobuddha Balthali Village Trek
- Jomsom Muktinath Trekking
- Panch Pokhari Trek
- Ghandruk Package
- Short Langtang valley trekking – 11 Days
- Ama Yangri Trek for Nepali
- Ghale Gaun Homestay
- Short Everest Base Camp Trekking