To travel in Nepal every country citizen needs to have a Nepal visa except Indian citizens. The easiest way to obtain a tourist visa or other visa for Nepal is by applying at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) when you arrive in Kathmandu. You must fill in a visa application form and provide a passport-sized photo to obtain a visa upon arrival by air in Nepal. You can apply in advance at one of the foreign consulates in Nepal for your convenience. The online visa application form can also be submitted in advance from abroad at https:/online.nepalimmigration.gov.np. Here are the legal documents you need to obtain your visa for Nepal or the requirements to apply for Nepal visa;
- Original international travel document with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Remaining at least 2 blank visa pages.
- A photocopy of the ID page of the travel document.
- One recent photograph of passport size.
- Visa application form aptly filled in and signed properly.
So when you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), you can either apply for a visa on the official government immigration website of Nepal before traveling or purchase a tourist visa.