Pokhara Paragliding Facts
|Price||USD 75 per person|
|Max Elevation||1592 meters|
|Trip Start / Ends||Pokhara / Pokhara|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Are you looking for a Paragliding in Pokhara? Pokhara offers affordable Paragliding compared to other countries. We offer Pokhara Paragliding Cost, Booking, Offer, Time for our guests at the best price. Pokhara is the best place for Paragliding if you're wondering about doing so.
Paragliding is the most popular activity among tourists in Pokhara. During this adventure sport, you can see the spectacular Himalayan range, along with lake views and city views. Paragliding in Pokhara ranks among the top 5 adventure activities globally, so you won't regret doing it.
It is a fantastic experience to fly 25 minutes in the sky above Pokhara while taking in the majestic view of the city and mountains. During these adventure sports activities, you can see the incredible view of Mt Machhapuchre, Mt Annapurna, Mt Himchuli, and Mt Dhaulagiri.
After reservation for Paragliding, a private vehicle takes you from Pokhara to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the hill station where Paragliding begins. Sarangkot lies in the northwestern Pokhara valley, whose elevation is 1592 Meters. The drive is around 30 minutes, and you will be given a safety brief by our experienced glider before the Paragliding takes place.
The landing spot for Paragliding is Lakeside. During this adventure sport, you will spend 20 minutes flying through the skies of Pokhara.
You can visit our Pokhara tour package for a trip from Kathmandu.
Pokhara Paragliding Details
- Activity Location: Sarangkot
- Tour Timings: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Flying Duration: 2-3 hours with (25-30 mins flying)
- Take off Point: Saragkot site
- Landing Point: Phewa Lake Region
- Transfers included: Pokhara to Pokhara (Hotel Inside City)
- SCHEDULE TIME: 10.00 AM – Pick Up EVERYDAY
Best Time for Paragliding in Pokhara
It is best to paraglide in Pokhara during March, April, May, September, October, and November. These seasons will provide you with a stunning view of Phewa Lake. You can also paraglide in Sarangkot during all seasons except the rainy season.
Best time a day to do Paragliding in Pokhara
Paragliding is not recommended for an early morning flight because the ground will be cold, and the thermals will not grow. It is best to fly at 11:30 AM when the thermals have become active, which makes for the perfect environment for Paragliding.
There is usually a three-time schedule for Paragliding. Paragliding companies offer three flights a day, seven days a week: 10:30 AM, 12 PM, and 2 PM.
Pokhara Paragliding Price
In peak season and off-season, paragliding costs vary. The price range will be different, but almost every company has the same prices.
Pokhara Paragliding Price for Nepali
|NATIONALITY||PRICE (Per Person)||DURATION|
|Nepali Citizen||Rs (NPR) 8000||20 to 25 Minutes|
|Foreigner/ Other Citizen||Rs (NPR) 8000||20 to 25 Minutes|
Note: Above mentioned rates are effective from 01 October 2021
Photo video price extra 1500 NPR.
Pokhara Paragliding Price For Indian & Chinese
|NATIONALITY||PRICE (Per Person)||DURATION|
|Indian Citizen||Rs (NPR) 8000||20 to 25 Minutes|
|Chinese Citizen||Rs (NPR) 8000||20 to 25 Minutes|
Pokhara Paragliding Height
Sarangkot, in Pokhara, is at an altitude of 1592 meters. The Paragliding height is 1592 meters from sea level, while Lakeside in Pokhara is 593 meters.
Starting Point of Paragliding in Pokhara
The Pokhara paragliding starts at Sarangkot, located on Pokhara valley's northern, western slopes. You will be picked up from your hotel in Pokhara and driven to the hill station for the Paragliding. From Pokhara, it takes about 30 minutes to get to Sarangkot.
Landing Point of Pokhara Paragliding
Sarangkot paragliding flights land at the bank of Phewa Lake. The 20-minute flight from Sarangkot ends at the bank of a famous lake. Once the Paragliding is over, you will need to take your ride to your destination.
Aerobics in Pokhara Paragliding
Most of the pilots offer aerobatics stunts in the sky based on the client's request and need, for which he needs to pay an extra amount of money. Paragliding in Pokhara used to be one of the most popular attractions among travellers.
But due to increased accidents and violations of the safety rules, the authorities have warned pilots not to do any crazy stunts in the air. So now you can enjoy adventure sports with a panoramic view as you gently fly from one point to another.
Is Paragliding in Pokhara Safe?
Paragliding in Pokhara is a safe activity compared to the accident rate. The company operates over 230 flights every day in the busy season, where you will have a safety chute and a designated landing area at Fewa Lake if necessary.
During take-off and landing, safety is paramount. Changing winds are the major obstacle to security in Pokhara Paragliding. Make sure your paragliding company carries insurance and that the ticket you purchase is included with it before booking your flight.
Age Limit For Paragliding In Pokhara
In Pokhara, there is an age limit for Paragliding for kids, and as long as you are fit, there is no age limit for older adults. Children need to be at least five years old to do these adventure sports, but they need parental permission.
Do you need the experience to go Paragliding?
There is no experience required to go tandem paragliding. The pilot does all the work, so you can relax and take in the views.
Pokhara Paragliding Itinerary
Things to know before Paragliding in Pokhara
- Children from 6 years to 18 years are allowed, and it is mandatory that the children in this age range are accompanied by their Parents/Guardian).
- Weight limit for Paragliding in Pokhra, Nepal is maximum 95 KG.
- The timings depend on the wind flow and any changes in the above-mentioned schedule will be communicated at the site.
- The elderly with the medical conditions need to report the same to the operator at the site.
- There are no age bars for adults.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Prefer T-shirt, full pants, shoes (please avoid slippers/open footwear), cap.
- Participants below the age of 18 will need the written consent of the parent/guardian.
Paragliding in Pokhara Video
Pokhara Paragliding Booking
- For Booking/Enquire, call us at contact number 9843724104 or email us at [email protected]
- Deposit amount in the Esewa id 9843724104 (Anish Shrestha).
- Send Screenshot in the Viber/Whatsapp number
- Your booking is confirmed.
All your information is safe and secured with us.