Everest Base Camp Heli Shuttle Trek
Everest Base Camp Heli Shuttle Trek Facts
|Package:||Everest Base Camp Heli Shuttle Trek|
|Max Elevation||5545 m|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Lodge|
|Meal||All Meals during trek|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
The Everest Base Camp Heli Shuttle Trek is a journey that also lets you fully appreciate the legendary Sherpa people and their culture. The traditional Sherpa villages and mountain settlements along the way provide good insight into the lives of the ethnic people. Mani-stone walls and small chortens with colorful prayer flags line the trekking trail. It is as much a culturally rich trekking experience as it is a naturally beautiful one. This is the luxury Everest base camp Trek for the luxury adventure lovers.
- Breathtaking aerial view of the Everest region from the Helicopter shuttle ride
- Visiting the highest hotel in the world, "Everest view hotel."
- Panoramic view of the sunrise in Kala Patthar on the backdrop of Mt Everest that turns the snow-capped mountains golden.
- Experiencing the Khumbu ice glacier and icefall.
- Exploring sherpa villages and the cultural heritage of the Everest region
- Day 1:Early Morning drive from Kathmandu to Ramechhap fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,699ft) duration: 7/8 hrs.
- Day 2:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft), Duration: 6 hours
- Day 3:Namche Bazaar and Everest View Hotel (3,440m/ 11,154ft), Duration: 5 hours
- Day 4:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860m/12,660ft), Duration: 5 hours.
- Day 5:Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410m/14,464ft), Duration: 5 hours
- Day 6:Trek from Dingboche to Nagarjuna (5,100m/16,728ft) and return, Duration: 6 hours.
- Day 7:Trek from Nagerjun to Lobuche (4,910m/16,105ft), Duration: 5 hours.
- Day 8:Trek from Lobuche to EBC (5,364m/17,594ft) & back to Gorakshep (5,181m/16,994ft), Duration: 8 hours.
- Day 9:Hike to Kalapatthar (5,545m/18,188ft) – Gorakshep – Helicopter Ride to Lukla, Duration: 7 hours.
- Day 10:Fly back to Ramechhap and transfer to Kathmandu (Flight duration: 15 mins and drive 4/5 hrs).
Everest Base Camp Heli Shuttle Trek Itinerary
What Our Clients Say ?
Fantastic Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Cecil E. Madigan, USA
Fantastic ride and we had been so blessed with the weather bright and lovely for magnificent scenery of snowy snow-capped peaks and becoming nearer to our destination inside the temperate zone of ice and glaciers towards base camp. Grand views from scenic perspective in which our chopper landed facing stunning near Mt. Everest and other giant hills.
Thanks to our captain also to our representative in Nepal, Hiking Annapurna for a wonderful vacation.