Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour Facts
|Package:||Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour|
|Price||USD 800 per person|
|Max Elevation||4130 meter|
|Trip Start / Ends||Pokhara / Pokhara|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour takes you straight to the heights from where you can get a quick view of Annapurna ranges that rises tall over the sky. This tour can be considered as the fastest and easiest mode to reach Annapurna Base Camp and rejoice the spellbinding beauty of the Annapurna Sanctuary.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour starts from Kathmandu airport. From Kathmandu, you fly east parallel to the mountains towards the Annapurna Base Camp. As you hover over the sky, you will have some magnificent views of mountains parallel to you and lush hills, valleys, and cities down below you. Annapurna Heli Tour is around two hours flying journey where you will get 15 – 30 minutes to land on the base camp and enjoy breakfast amidst the towering mountains. As you get closer to the Annapurna ranges, you will be blessed with the amazing views of mountains like Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna South, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Macchapucchre, Mt. Nilgiri and many other neighbouring peaks. Even the Muktinath temple and Jomsom is visible during the flight.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter Tour or ABC Helicopter Trek is alternative trekking of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. All trekkers might not have 2 weeks' time for the trekking so, these trekking packages significantly reduced the trekking time period. Peregrine Treks and Tours make a customized itinerary as per the trekker’s requirements. Also, we do not charge a single supplement charge with clients even there is only one person on the trek. Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trek is the popular trekking tour package amount the trekkers.
- Free Cancellation*
- Instant and Secure Online Booking System
- 100 % Safe Flight with Fixed Departure
- Mesmerizing a 360-degree panoramic view of Himalayan ranges.
- Also like Mount Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, and many more
- Flight over beautiful natural topography
- Outstanding Himalayan glacier range
- Spending quality time in Annapurna Base Camp
- Explore the hidden valley.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour Sightseeing & Main Attraction
- Panoramic view of Mount Annapurna
- Natural Hot springs (Tatopani)
- The viewpoint for sunset and sunrise
- Picturesque area for photographs
- Traditional and cultural villages
- Exotic flora and fauna
- Rare and endangered animals
- View of Machhapuchhre and Himchuli mountains through Helicopter
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trekking Tour
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill or direct
- Fly back to Pokhara by helicopter which saves at least 3 days time
- Panoramic Mountain view from Annapurna Base Camp, Poon Hill and during the trek
- Terrace farming land, Gurung and Thakali ethnic community
- Spectacular view of Mount Annapurna I, II, IV, South, Mount Fishtail, Dhaulagiri Range, Manaslu, and many trekking peaks.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour Cost
|No. of People||Price (Per Person)|
|5||USD 800 / Nrs 80000|
|4||USD 900 / Nrs 90000|
|3||USD 1000 / Nrs 100000|
|2||USD 1500 / Nrs 150000|
|1||USD 3000 / Nrs 300000 (being private charter)|
If you are looking for trekking in the Annapurna region, then you can check Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Package.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Winter (January – February)
The Annapurna mountain range comes to life during winter. A thick layer of snow covers the mountains and the views are mind-blowing and undisturbed. But as you might have expected, the temperature during the winter can get as low as -20°C during nighttime. The temperature during the day is tolerable but it is still colder than usual. Due to this reason, winter is not the most preferred time by Annapurna travelers. The number of trekkers also plummets since wet trails can be hard to climb.
- If you wish to experience the undisturbed scenery of the Annapurna range, winter is the time to go.
- Wildlife slowly descends to a lower altitude as the temperature gets colder.
- You are likely to encounter wild animals such as Snow Leopard, Musk Deer, Himalayan Tahr, and Himalayan Monal.
- A decent down jacket and layering is a must.
- Consider a waterproof boot and thick gloves.
- Make sure to bring a decent pair of sunglasses and sunscreen as the UV rays are intense at the Annapurna Base Camp.
- We suggest you be prepared for any flight delays or cancellations. You can also consider hiring a guide as well.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Spring (March – April)
Spring season is the second most preferred season for Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Nepal. The flora and fauna are at their best and birds chirp around enhancing the overall experience. The views are astounding without any disturbance most of the time. The nighttime during Spring is cold but daytime temperature averages about 20°C.
Spring is also known as the peak season for travelers and trekkers, which means high traffic. It can be problematic for trekkers and mountain climbers. But since we are taking a helicopter, it is not a dealbreaker.
- Spring is undoubtedly the best time to observe the flora and fauna of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
- The flowers blossom throughout the jungle and the animals are on their move.
- A few festivals fall around April such as Buddha Jayanti, the birthday of Lord Buddha.
- You will get to enjoy the full spectrum of the natural as well as the cultural diversity of the Annapurna region during the spring season.
- There is a probability of rain during spring, so make sure you pack a raincoat and a pair of waterproof boots.
- Be mindful of things you carry as there is a weight limit.
- We suggest you pack only necessities. Other than that, you are good to go.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Summer (May – June)
Traveling to Annapurna Base Camp during summer is an option if you want to avoid freezing temperatures. Summer might serve a rise in temperature but the sanctuary is still cold in comparison to lowlands. The average daytime temperature is 20*C and the nighttime temperature is around 5*C. The views can be obstructed due to dense clouds at lower altitudes but at higher altitudes, the mountains are vividly clear.
- The biodiversity during the Summer in the Annapurna region is at its peak.
- Profound wildflower lights ups the mood as you fly over the dense forests full of life.
- However, it can be hard to scope out the mountain ranges. The weather can get cloudy and there are chances of rain.
- It is always a good idea to grab a pair of sunglasses while traveling.
- The UV rays are intense, so it is important to stay protected.
- Sunscreen and a hat can come in handy.
- Besides that, grab some of your waterproof gears as it can rain at times.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Monsoon (July – August)
The Annapurna region sees most rainfall during monsoon. This season for the daring ones. The weather is hot, humid and rains most of the time. The daytime temperature averages 20*C while nighttime is relatively cool. The helicopter flights can be delayed or even get canceled due to high-pressure wind and intense rainfall.
- The alpine forests are filled with dense flowers by now.
- The refreshing vegetation carries a green accent with the backdrop of stunning mountains.
- Since agriculture season comes to near the end during monsoon, you will be able to encounter cultural activities and celebrations such as Yartung and Janai Purnima.
- Make sure you pack a decent full boot to prevent the entry of leeches.
- There isn’t a high chance to encounter leeches since we land at a high altitude.
- But it does not hurt to be prepared.
- Pack some waterproof gears and a decent down jacket.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Autumn/Fall (September – October)
Autumn is the most preferred time for Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Nepal. During this season, the rains have finally retrieved leaving a clear blue sky with priceless mountain views.
The Annapurna mountain range is at its best during Autumn. The weather is conventional with daytime averaging around 15*C. Travelers and trekkers from all over the world gather up to visit Annapurna. Autumn is also one of the most popular seasons for travelers in Nepal.
- This is the happy season. Dashain Festival, one of the major festivals of Hindus, falls during this season. The festival takes place once a year and most people return home from their workplace. You can feel the excitement and good energy that everyone carries during the festive season.
- Strike up a decent conversation with one of the locals and you will find out exactly why.
- On top of that, the mountain ranges are utterly visible and charming.
- Get yourself a weatherproof down jacket, a pair of sunglasses, sunscreen, and some breathable.
- Make sure not to carry unnecessary items as a heavy backpack could backfire.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Pre-Winter (November – December)
The pre-winter weather in the Annapurna region is beautiful with some fluctuation in temperature. It should not come as a surprise that it is the coldest season in the Himalaya. However, the weather is still tolerable. The pre-winter season is very popular among trekkers and travelers looking to visit the Annapurna mountain range from up close.
The weather is cold and dry but the sky is at its most beautiful state. This means the UV radiation is very high. Moreover, with some decent gears and motivation, you will have a memorable helicopter tour to the Annapurna Base Camp.
- During this season, wildlife proceeds to lower altitude in search of a warmer climate.
- If you are lucky, you will encounter some of the endangered animals.
- Teas are widely popular during winter to keep you warm and offer an incredible opportunity to communicate with the locals.
- A decent sunscreen to protect you from UV radiation is a must.
- Do not forget to carry a pair of sunglasses.
- Other than that, pack some warm layers that include a weatherproof down jacket.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour Itinerary
- 6:00 a.m. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the domestic terminal of the Tribhuwan International airport.
- 7:00 a.m. – Fly to Pokhara airport with the fantastic views of mountains on sight.
- 8:00 a.m. – Fly to Annapurna Base Camp. As you reach the base camp, you can enjoy the close-up views of Annapurna massif that rise tall one over the other. Enjoy your breakfast with the incredible views of mountains in Annapurna Sanctuary. You can also take your time for photography and exploration around the Annapurna Base Camp. After exploring the base camp and its periphery area, we prepare for a flight back to Kathmandu.
- 10:30 a.m. – You will be taken back to Kathmandu city via the Pokhara city. You can get a glimpse of the picturesque Pokhara valley as you fly over through it.
Annapurna base camp helicopter tour FAQ
How long Does it take to reach Annapurna base camp from Kathmandu?
Annapurna base camp is a 168 km from Kathmandu. The total Annapurna base camp helicopter tour takes around 4 hours to complete with landing time.
How long does it take to reach Annapurna base camp from Pokhara?
Annapurna base camp is 40 km from Pokhara. Total time to reach Annapurna base camp is 2 hours from Pokhara airport. This helicopter tour is a famous day tour from the pokhara city. We have group to join with us during the main season.
What things to keep during the Annapurna base camp helicopter tour?
You will keep following things to prepare Annapurna base camp helicopter tour:
- Small day pack
- Sun Hat and Sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and body lotion
- Some snacks or chocolates
- Cameras and it’s batteries
- Down jacket and trousers
How long do you landing at Annapurna base camp?
The landing time at Annapurna base camp is depending on weather condition and forecast. Normally we will be landing for 20-25 min. we will wait for a short breakfast at Annapurna base camp if there will be possible. It is decided our team leader to what time you will stay there. (if the weather condition is not so good we will land for a short time. We will not wait for our breakfast.
Is it possible to join your company for Annapurna Base Camp?
yes, we have a group joining helicopter tour to Annapurna base camp. If you want to join us for this tour. You will need to contact us and we will manage your Annapurna base camp helicopter tour as per your choice.
What is a weight limit for the Annapurna base camp helicopter tour?
Every flight had a weight limit. Annapurna base camp helicopter tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 5 people per helicopter. 100kg/person is average weight for Annapurna base camp. And the total capacity of a helicopter is 500kg. If there will be hard to manage weight you will need to take an extra shuttle for Annapurna base camp helicopter tour.
How can make a payment to book Annapurna base camp helicopter tour?
We accept Cash, Bank transfer and all kinds of cards(Visa, Debit, Credit, Mastercard, JCB, American Express and more. You can use one of the suitable payment methods to make your payment to book Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour.
All your information is safe and secured with us.