Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu
|Package:||Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu|
|Price||USD 800 per person|
|Max Elevation||4130 meter|
|Trip Start / Ends||Pokhara / Pokhara|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour takes you straight to the heights from where you can get a quick view of Annapurna ranges that rises tall over the sky. This tour can be considered as the fastest and easiest mode to reach Annapurna Base Camp and rejoice the spellbinding beauty of the Annapurna Sanctuary.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour starts from Kathmandu airport. From Kathmandu, you fly east parallel to the mountains towards the Annapurna Base Camp. As you hover over the sky, you will have some magnificent views of mountains parallel to you and lush hills, valleys, and cities down below you. Annapurna Heli Tour is around two hours flying journey where you will get 15 – 30 minutes to land on the base camp and enjoy breakfast amidst the towering mountains. As you get closer to the Annapurna ranges, you will be blessed with the amazing views of mountains like Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna South, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Macchapucchre, Mt. Nilgiri and many other neighbouring peaks. Even the Muktinath temple and Jomsom is visible during the flight.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter Tour or ABC Helicopter Trek is alternative trekking of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. All trekkers might not have 2 weeks' time for the trekking so, these trekking packages significantly reduced the trekking time period. Peregrine Treks and Tours make a customized itinerary as per the trekker’s requirements. Also, we do not charge a single supplement charge with clients even there is only one person on the trek. Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trek is the popular trekking tour package amount the trekkers.
- Free Cancellation*
- Instant and Secure Online Booking System
- 100 % Safe Flight with Fixed Departure
- Mesmerizing a 360-degree panoramic view of Himalayan ranges.
- Also like Mount Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, and many more
- Flight over beautiful natural topography
- Outstanding Himalayan glacier range
- Spending quality time in Annapurna Base Camp
- Explore the hidden valley.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour Sightseeing & Main Attraction
- Panoramic view of Mount Annapurna
- Natural Hot springs (Tatopani)
- The viewpoint for sunset and sunrise
- Picturesque area for photographs
- Traditional and cultural villages
- Exotic flora and fauna
- Rare and endangered animals
- View of Machhapuchhre and Himchuli mountains through Helicopter
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trekking Tour
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill or direct
- Fly back to Pokhara by helicopter which saves at least 3 days time
- Panoramic Mountain view from Annapurna Base Camp, Poon Hill and during the trek
- Terrace farming land, Gurung and Thakali ethnic community
- Spectacular view of Mount Annapurna I, II, IV, South, Mount Fishtail, Dhaulagiri Range, Manaslu, and many trekking peaks.
Annapurna Helicopter tour Cost
|No. of People||Price (Per Person)|
|5||USD 800 / Nrs 80000|
|4||USD 900 / Nrs 90000|
|3||USD 1000 / Nrs 100000|
|2||USD 1500 / Nrs 150000|
|1||USD 3000 / Nrs 300000 (being private charter)|
If you are looking for trekking in the Annapurna region, then you can check Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Package.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu Itinerary
- 6:00 a.m. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the domestic terminal of the Tribhuwan International airport.
- 7:00 a.m. – Fly to Pokhara airport with the fantastic views of mountains on sight.
- 8:00 a.m. – Fly to Annapurna Base Camp. As you reach the base camp, you can enjoy the close-up views of Annapurna massif that rise tall one over the other. Enjoy your breakfast with the incredible views of mountains in Annapurna Sanctuary. You can also take your time for photography and exploration around the Annapurna Base Camp. After exploring the base camp and its periphery area, we prepare for a flight back to Kathmandu.
- 10:30 a.m. – You will be taken back to Kathmandu city via the Pokhara city. You can get a glimpse of the picturesque Pokhara valley as you fly over through it.
Annapurna base camp helicopter tour FAQ
How long Does it take to reach Annapurna base camp from Kathmandu?
Annapurna base camp is a 168 km from Kathmandu. The total Annapurna base camp helicopter tour takes around 4 hours to complete with landing time.
How long does it take to reach Annapurna base camp from Pokhara?
Annapurna base camp is 40 km from Pokhara. Total time to reach Annapurna base camp is 2 hours from Pokhara airport. This helicopter tour is a famous day tour from the pokhara city. We have group to join with us during the main season.
What things to keep during the Annapurna base camp helicopter tour?
You will keep following things to prepare Annapurna base camp helicopter tour:
- Small day pack
- Sun Hat and Sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and body lotion
- Some snacks or chocolates
- Cameras and it’s batteries
- Down jacket and trousers
How long do you landing at Annapurna base camp?
The landing time at Annapurna base camp is depending on weather condition and forecast. Normally we will be landing for 20-25 min. we will wait for a short breakfast at Annapurna base camp if there will be possible. It is decided our team leader to what time you will stay there. (if the weather condition is not so good we will land for a short time. We will not wait for our breakfast.
Is it possible to join your company for Annapurna Base Camp?
yes, we have a group joining helicopter tour to Annapurna base camp. If you want to join us for this tour. You will need to contact us and we will manage your Annapurna base camp helicopter tour as per your choice.
What is a weight limit for the Annapurna base camp helicopter tour?
Every flight had a weight limit. Annapurna base camp helicopter tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 5 people per helicopter. 100kg/person is average weight for Annapurna base camp. And the total capacity of a helicopter is 500kg. If there will be hard to manage weight you will need to take an extra shuttle for Annapurna base camp helicopter tour.
How can make a payment to book Annapurna base camp helicopter tour?
We accept Cash, Bank transfer and all kinds of cards(Visa, Debit, Credit, Mastercard, JCB, American Express and more. You can use one of the suitable payment methods to make your payment to book Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour.
All your information is safe and secured with us.