Bhotekoshi Bungee Jumping
Bhotekoshi Bungee Jumping Facts
|Package:||Bhotekoshi Bungee Jumping|
|Duration||10 MINUTES, 4 TO 5 SEC|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Bhotekoshi Bungee (Bungy) Jumping: The Last Resort in Nepal is set amidst sprawling terraced slopes, suspended on a high cliff-top gorge above the wild Bhote Kosi River and surrounded by dense jungle and pristine forest. It is home to one of Asia’s Top 10 highest and most spectacular and Nepal’s first bungy jump sites with its 20 years of legacy. Bungee Jumping in Nepal is a lifetime experience.
The journey to The Last Resort is 4 hours long and is about 100km east of Kathmandu. You can come for a day of adventure and return with a satisfied heart and smile for having achieved the experience of a lifetime. The journey to The Last Resort in itself an adventure, you can experience various beautiful waterfalls and follow the wild Bhotekoshi river into the Gaurishankhar Conservation Area with various flora and fauna.
A quick stop at Simle tells you that you are just 2 hours away from the bungy jumping experience of your dreams. When you reach The Last Resort, the first thing you will notice is the Bungy Bridge, the resort is just across the spectacular suspension bridge. The height of the bridge is 160 m and you will see that it is in between a high cliff-top gorge. This is when your adrenaline will surge up and your excitement level will grow but it gets better. Once you cross the bridge and reach the resort, you will be taken to our briefing hall where we will provide you with all the safety instructions. Your weight will be measured and according to your weight, you will be grouped together. Your turn will be decided by the Jump Master on the day itself so there is no way to know beforehand. Your group will be taken to the bridge and when your turn comes, the adrenaline will rush up your spine and the excitement level will reach its new height.
The Last resort Bhotekoshi Bungee Jumping highlights
- One of Asia’s Top 10 highest and most beautiful bungy site.
- Adventure of a lifetime
- Scenic beauty and greenery
- Video package not included
Bhotekoshi Bungee Information
- DURATION: 10 MINUTES, 4 TO 5 SEC OF FREE FALL
- LOCATION: THE LAST RESORT, NAYAPUL ( PANGLANG ), SINDHUPALCHOWK
- PRICE: (First Jump) NPR 5500 PER PERSON (valid for 1 month from the date of opening)
(Second Jump on the same day) NPR 2950 PER PERSON
CLOTHING RECOMMENDED for Bungy:
- Clothes that are comfortable for you
- No open toe shoes, SPORT SHOES WITH LACE
- Warm clothing layers & a jacket for Winter
- Sunscreen and Sunhat
The Last Resort Bungy Conditions:
- In case of heavy wind & rainfall during the monsoon season, the activity will be stopped for a time being and then the activity will resume after the weather improves.
- Clients must be above 18 years or else parent's consent is required.
- Clients must inform us about their health conditions like asthma, recent surgery, epilepsy, intoxication, heart disease, high blood pressure, orthopedic problems, psychological problems, neurological problems, pregnancy, etc.
- The minimum weight for bungy is 40 kg and the maximum is 98 kg.
- The schedule is subject to change since we need at least 10 people to run the Trip from Kathmandu that includes jumpers, canyoners, or people staying overnight. If the number of people is not enough the trip will be canceled but you will be given prior notice.
- In March, April, May, September, October, and November we run trips six days a week (except on Mondays ).
- During other months, we run trips four days a week i.e. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Refunds are not made for unused services or last minute (less than 24 hours) cancellations including bungy jumping, canyon swinging, canyoning, rafting, and/or abseiling & rock climbing when at the site.
- Cancellation one day before the activity date will incur 50% cancellation charge, whereas cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur 15% cancellation charge.
Bhote koshi bungee jumping Opening Date
Due to covid-19, last resort stopped its operation and is resuming its operation from 8th nov 2020.
Bhote koshi bungee jumping height
With the height of 160 meters, The Last Resort, Bhote Kosi River, Nepal is listed in top 10 highest bungee jumping in the world. Another popular bungee jumping, Kushma Bungee which is known as the second highest bungee in world is also in Nepal.
Bhote koshi bungee jumping price for Nepali
|Bungy only||NPR 5500||NPR 1800|
|Canyon Swing only||NPR 5500||NPR 1800|
|Tandem Swing only||NPR 8580||NPR 2500|
Bhotekoshi Bungee Jumping Itinerary
Last Resort Bungy FAQ
What is the minimum number of people required for each activity in The Last Resort?
For group activities, the following minimums apply- Canyoning – 2 people High ropes – 2 people Rafting – 6 people
Do bungy and canyon swing run every day on Last Resort?
December to February and June to August. Sunday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday only. March to May and September to November. Every day except Monday.
What is the weight limit for bungy and swing in The Last Resort?
Minimum: for bungy and swing the minimum weight is 40kg. Maximum : for bungy 100kg and swing 120kg. For the tandem swing, the maximum combined weight of two of you should not exceed 140 kgs.
Is there any age restriction for adventure activities in The Last Resort?
Yes. Persons below 18 years of age need the consent of their parent or guardian, who is in attendance at the site.
Can I buy a video of my jump?
The video guy shoots video and still photographs of every jump, and they will show you after your jump. You can decide at the resort if you want to purchase or not. The cost is NPR 2500 per person, including video, 4 pictures and one free beautiful t-shirt.
How do I get to The Last Resort?
You can book an all inclusive day trip package or overnight package which includes transport. The bus leaves from The Last Resort office in Kathmandu (Thamel, Mandala Street, Sagarmatha Bazaar) at 6.00 am (reporting time 5.45 am) on our trip days. It will return to Kathmandu at around 8.30 pm on our trip days.
Can one person book for a tandem swing in The Last Resort?
Obviously! Please make sure that you have a friend who is willing to do a jump with you before you decide to book a tandem swing.
All your information is safe and secured with us.