Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour Facts
|Package:||Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour|
|Price||USD 180 per person|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour takes you holiest place, Gosaikunda Lake - A sacred place.
Gosaikunda, also spelled Gosainkunda is a significant place of interest on the Dhunche-Helambu trekking route. This trek adjoins the famous Langtang Valley trek in the same district. Both treks can be combined. Basic accommodation is quite readily available. Tea houses offer a variety of food and snacks.
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour is the fastest way to reach Gosaikunda in a safe and comfortable way. To clarify, it only takes a 15-20 minutes’ helicopter ride to reach the holy lake. During the flight, the guests can enjoy the fantastic view of the neighboring peaks complemented by the breathtaking scenery. Meanwhile, our experienced pilot interacts with the guests narrating the incredible journey making sure that they are well-taken care of.
The areas of Gosaikunda has been delineated as a religious site. Hindu mythology attributes Gosaikunda as the abode of the Hindu deities Shiva and Gauri. The Hindu scriptures Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu Purana, and the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata refer to Samudra Manthan, directly related to the origin of Gosaikunda. The water of Gosaikunda is considered holy water. In contrast, there is a place carrying a particular significance during the Gangadashara festival and the Janai Purnima festival, where thousands of pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the area. Gosaikunda is believed to have been created by Lord Shiva when he thrust his Trishul (holy Trident) into a mountain to extract water so that he could cool his stinging throat after he had swallowed poison. If you wish to visit Langtang valley and Kyangin gompa via Helicopter, book our Langtang Helicopter Tour Package.
- Gosaikunda lake Heli Tour is a sacred pilgrimage tour.
- It was believed to be created by Lord-Shiva is still meditating inside the lake.
- Outstanding image of Himalayan Peaks.
- Landing at Gosaikunda, you can walk around the lake.
- Landing at the bank of Gosaikunda Holy Lake (4380 m.)
- The mesmerizing view of the Langtang Himalayan Range.
- 20 to 30 minutes of ground time.
- Total one-hour package from Kathmandu Airport and back.
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour Price
|No. of People||Price (Per Person)|
|5||USD 250 / RS 22000 (Nepali)|
|4||USD 400 / RS 25000 (Nepali)|
|3||USD 450 / RS 25000 (Nepali)|
|2||USD 650 / RS 25000 (Nepali)|
|1||USD 1200 / RS 125000 (being private charter)|
Gosaikunda helicopter price for Nepali
We are providing an exclusive discount on this package. We are selling this package at NRS 19000 per person if you want to join the group or have a group of 5. This discounted price is valid only for Nepali and Indian Citizens. Some terms and conditions are applied.
- NRS 19000 – Gosaikunda Only for 1 Person in a heli.
- NRS 30000 – Gosaikunda and Langtang Valley in a heli.
Note: The above price is for group joining. Contact us for more detail.
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour Itinerary
- 7:00 Am: Transfer to Airport.
- 7:30 Am To 8:00 Am: Fly from Kathmandu To Gosaikunda & Do worship (havan Puja).
- 9:00 Am: Finally, Departure to Kathmandu.
Gosaikunda Helicopter tour video
Gosaikunda Helicopter tour FAQ
WHAT IS THE SCENERY LIKE ON THE GOSAIKUNDA?
Rivers, valleys, forests, suspension bridges, monasteries, Nepalese villages, and, of course, the stunning alpine lakes make up most of the beautiful scenery on this trek.
WHAT TRAVEL INSURANCE DO I NEED?
You will need specialist high altitude trekking insurance covering you up to an altitude of 5000m, which specifically covers you for helicopter evacuation. The trek profile means that it is not easy to descend quickly by foot and helicopter evacuation is sometimes essential.
What is the best time for the Gosaikunda Helicopter tour?
March, April, May, September, October, November are the best season for the Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour.
- If the weight of an individual exceeds 100 kgs. Then he/she needs to purchase two seats.
- The company takes the right to cancel the flight in case of an emergency or weather.
- If there will be no flight due to the weather, everyone gets full refunds.
All your information is safe and secured with us.
What Our Clients Say ?
Great company offering very fair value
Richard J. Chin
Hiking Annapurna made our trip unforgettable and experience. We booked in March 2019 and have been helped by Manish and begin asking the question he replied patiently. We were picked up at the airport by a friendly guide on 18th January 2020. The great arrangement of the resort and accommodation was perfectly managed, and each day filled with religious and humbling experience, obtained from helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable guides and porters. They were truly amazing. Ramesh was an excellent organizer. He had it figured out, like clockwork, nothing was left to chance. Great support in putting together a full itinerary on short notice. Each of the trip was enjoyable and well planned. I also highly recommend Hiking Annapurna Trekking and Tours and always give the very best match and exceed your expectations
- Short Langtang valley trekking – 11 Days
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Muktinath Helicopter Tour (Yatra)
- Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
- Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Upper Mustang Helicopter tour 4 days
- Langtang Helicopter Tour
- Langtang Valley Trekking
- Pathivara Helicopter Tour