Sukute Beach Package
Sukute Beach Package Facts
|Package:||Sukute Beach Package|
|Price||USD 22 per person|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
Sukute Beach is the ideal escape if you're looking for a night out destination close to the capital. It is a perfect weekend night out places near Kathmandu. Sukute Beach at Bhotekoshi is mainly famous for superb adventure packages and enjoyment from this river's shore. The first months of spring and the autumn season is the best time to explore the Sukute Beach in Nepal. Sukute Beach is gaining popularity amongst the kids as it has beautiful experiences to offer. The three-plus grading river rafting is the most crucial attraction of Sukute beach. However, people can enjoy the night with comfort in the riverside.
Few hotels and lodges are offering the remains and activities from the Bhotekoshi river. This river is also referred to as Sunkoshi, and it's famous for rafting activities. It's a great place with a naturally vibrant ambiance in a village settlement of Dolalghat. On the road, you may delight in the perfect scenery of the hills and lush green woods. Also, along with the culturally rich Dhulikhel and lovely Saga Mahadev. The passing by the lovely Bhaktapur is also mind-blowing.
However, we see Rafting in a single day. The resorts there offer rafting activities with night remains and packages to facilitate the travelers with a coordinated plan and thrilling adventures. The Dolalghat is located in a natural settlement, which makes it a perfect picnic spot. In the same way, about how to Dhulikhel from Kathmandu, it is possible to see the Saga Mahadev, which is also one of Nepal's most magnificent Shiva sculptures. The Dhulikhel from which the road passes to reach Bhotekoshi is a historic valley with some ethnic artifacts and merits. The artistic and incredible cultural spectrums of Dhulikhel brings a lot of people every year.
Sukute Beach lies in the Sindhupalchowk district, halfway to Kodari from Kathmandu, and offers excellent weekend holidays in the natural ambiance using a few happenings around the beach. For camping and rafting lovers, Sukute Beach is one of the most beautiful destinations with a unique mix of Camping and sightseeing activities. It can be an ideal friend reunion or an experienced camp to make you joyful. If you are a couple and looking for a perfect night getaway, Bhotekoshi could be a perfect choice.
Bhotekoshi's Sukute Beach presents diverse activities. It is most appropriate for people with interest.
Sukute Beach Package Highlights
- White water rafting in the Bhotekoshi River.
- Away from the Hustle and Bustle of the city.
- Campfire and tented camps accommodation.
- Enjoy music and dance with your family and friends.
- Extra activities such as beach volleyball, swimming, table tennis, etc.
Sukute Beach Trip for couples
Obtaining a perfect time spend is very important in contemporary relationships. You can have excellent experiences in the fantastic payoff of Sukute beach in Nepal. The water-based adventure in the delight of Bhotekoshi will help to create all of it. For couples, Bhotekoshi is also an ideal choice. They get to collect some great memories in the beautiful Sukute Beach while still sharing the adventure moments, making it a lifetime adventure. Hiking Annapurna will always make your mind worthy.
Best Time to Explore Sukute Beach
The early months of spring and the autumn season is the best time to explore the Sukute Beach in Nepal. Sukute Beach is gaining popularity among youngsters, couples, and students as it has beautiful experiences to offer.
Sukute Beach Package Cost/Price for 2022
The Sukute beach package cost begins from 2500 NRS per person for Nepali citizens when it comes to price. You can book a rafting package only for 1500 NRS. Price strictly applicable for Nepali Citizens only.
|Package||Price (Per Person)|
|Camping and overnight||NRS 2500|
|Camping and Rafting||NRS 4000|
|Day Trip||NRS 1500|
Sukute beach Resort Room Price
|Package||Price (Per Person)|
|Overnight Package in Room (non attached)||NRS 3000|
|Overnight Package in Room (attached)||NRS 3500|
|Overnight Package and Rafting||NRS 4000|
You need to pay separately for transportation. Bus and Hiace charge for overnight is 15000 rupees. 700 rupees extra charge will be applicable if you use shared transportation.
If you want a Cheaper package we are providing an overnight package at only NRS 2000. This rate is valid in other resorts except for Sukute beach resort. The best resort providing this rate is River Bay Resort.
You can Book this Package now by calling 9843724104.
Sukute beach Resorts packages have an excellent thrilling point for a day and night refreshing environment. Sukute beach rafting package and overnight package combination without Rafting, also there is facility camping in Sukute beach. Sukute Campfire, BBQ, Dj Music, and it will be the best holidays and recreation. Bhotekoshi Riverside at the Suktue, there are sandy spaces, it is called the Sukute Beach. There are different resort hotels at the side of the Bhotkeoshi Rivers. Sukute Bazzar, Sukute Resort, is one of the vacation destinations to escape the busy life from Kathmandu's busy city.
Hiking Annapurna deal with the Sukute beach tour package for one night, two days, and Day adventure rafting tours. Sukute beach earned a big branded reputation even all the resorts have the same facility. We are talking about the package as a travel agency to give the named Sukute beach rafting package. In the Sukute resort package, including Rafting with overnight staying, it is an optional activity. Overnight Sukute Package Rs. 2500 NPR and Rafting cost Rs. 1500 NPR separately. Mini Mus transport if availability Cost Rs. 500 NPR. Mini Bus only provides if there are more than 24 People either collecting or the Same group. Besides the Sukute Beach, other resort same category, Same facility with Swimming Pool, tented accommodation Rs. 2000 NPR and other Optional facilities have the same prices as a Sukute beach. We are talking about the tented accommodation primary at these prices. They only provide the Room in the group, and it will be expensive Rs 500 to 1000 more according to the resort types per person. Campfire, Dj music, Dance party are the usual and complimentary things in the Sukute Rafting Package. At the Bhotekoshi Riverbank, there are sukute beach resort, River bay resort, and other newly opening fantastic resorts for recreation and enjoy the overnight staying. You will be staying in these two hotels.
Sukute Beach Hotels and Resorts
There are just a few hotels and resorts in Sukute Beach, Nepal. The hotels there offer you some adventures too. The significant appeal of Sukute, being Rafting, it's the must-do action in Bhotekoshi. Some of the famous hotels in Sukute Beach are:-
- Sukute Beach Resort, as the name suggests, is at Sukute Beach. It's also among the most excellent hotels in Bhotekosi. The ambiance and offers of Sukute Beach Resort are admirable as well as the rafting actions are also an exciting portion of the hotel. The friendly and hospitable staffs make this a notable one. It delivers some activities like beach volleyball, table tennis, Rafting, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, swimming, etc., and lively expertise in a beautiful atmosphere.
- River Bay Rafting resort is located at the riverside of the Sunkoshi river in Sukute Beach. From the sweet serenity of the Sindhupalchowk district, this hotel features Rafting, Kayaking, Camping, Tent, and several other outdoor activities in the riverside of the lovely Bhotekoshi river.
Also, the tranquil surrounding of this RIver Bay Rafting Resort brings a lot of people. It's among the favorite hotel in Sukute Beach, offering varied experiences.
- Sandy Beach is considered a luxurious resort in Sukute. People often compare this resort with LOD if Thamel. One who wants to enjoy the weekend can book a package in Sandy Beach.
- Bhotekoshi Beach Resort is another resort in Sukute in the riverbank of Bhote Koshi. The resort is crowded especially on the weekends.
- Borderland Resort is currently in Bhotekoshi, offering varied adventures. It's a fantastic hotel with an elegant ambiance. It eases travelers with Canyoning, Rafting, and Kayaking, Trekking, PDP and instruction, mountain biking, and boasts some actions for college programs and company occasions. Additionally, it can be a fantastic companion if you'd like rewarding and excellent expertise on the coast of Bhotekoshi along with the superb holiday itself.
- Rock River Side Resort is among the favorite hotels nearby Bhotekoshi. It delivers a few exciting activities, excitement, and comfort in its elegant ambiance. With a thrill of white water rafting at Bhotekoshi and bungee jumping, the yummy food is the best part. The hotel's mouthwatering delicacies and actions make it a notable selection for the adventure seekers in the Bhotekoshi River.
- The Last Resort is an accessible location for Bungee Jumping in Nepal. It's located near the Bhotekoshi River. The significant action it provides is bungee jumping. The Bungee Jumping encounter in the previous hotel allows you to unwind your adventuresome soul from 160 m large tropical lava with all the wildest rivers tucked beneath. You can enjoy Bhote Koshi bungee jumping here.
- Sunkoshi Beach Camp is another popular hotel in Bhotekoshi. It's also the first river restoration project in Nepal situated on the bank of the Sunkoshi River. It's largely famous for Rafting, Games, Music, Campfire, Asala Machha & a lot more. The swimming here provides a superb chance to research the Bhotekoshi's attractiveness in a wonderful ambiance.
Sukute Beach Hotels Booking
Booking is almost closed in hotels in Sukute for Holi, the festival of color and water. Some of the dome tents are available, book your package by dialing 9843724104 as soon as possible.
Booking is closed for 2078/12/30.
Only a few seats are remaining. Book your seat now in Sukute Beach Resort. Customers are requested to pay the full amount during booking.
Sukute Beach Package Itinerary
Day 1: Drive to Sukute Beach
We’ll drive to Sukute(69km from Kathmandu) and check-in, light snacks & rest. In the evening campfire, enjoy swimming, music, and dance—dinner & Overnight.
Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, And Drive Back To Kathmandu
The morning breakfast and after breakfast, walk around or go for Rafting, Lunch and drive back to Kathmandu. If you are interested, you may go for the rafting by paying an extra price of Rs 1000-1300. Check out time is noon. You may extend your stay if interested in additional costs.
Sukute Beach Package Videos
Rent a Vehicle for Sukute Beach Camp
You can hire different types of vehicles to reach the resort as per your group size and range of budget along with comfort. Here goes below the list of vehicles with the cost for Sukute Beach Resort Package:
|Vehicle Type||Drop Only||Overnight Trip|
|Car – 4 Pax||NPR 8000||NPR 11000|
|Jeep – 8 Pax||NPR 8000||NPR 14000|
|Hiace – 14 Pax||NPR 11000||NPR 16000|
|Coaster – 24 Pax||NPR 13500||NPR 18000|
|Coaster – 35 Pax||NPR 13500||NPR 25000|
The above-mentioned cost includes the driver’s salary, fuel charge, parking fee, driver’s accommodation, and toll charges. There is no hidden fee in the given cost so you don’t need to pay extra besides the quoted price.
FAQs about Sukute Beach Hotels and Packages
How Far is Sukute from Kathmandu?
Sukute is 70 kilometers away from Kathmandu and will take about 2 hours to reach by private vehicle.
What is the Cost of Rafting at Sukute?
The cost of rafting at Sukute starts from 1,200 per person.
How is the room at Sukute?
The rooms at sukute are excellent. There are options for the tented camps as well as the luxury rooms to spend a night.
What is the price of a night stay at Sukute?
The price of a night stay at Sukute varies from hotel but the starting price is Rs 1,800 per person per night in the tented camps.
Are swimming pools available at Sukute?
Yes, almost every hotel in Sukute offers swimming pools.
Does the hotel charge extra for using the swimming pool?
No extra charge is needed to use the swimming pools at the hotel. Besides that you don’t need to pay extra for playing pool, snooker, table tennis and many more inside the hotel.
What are the recreational activities that can be done at Sukute?
Some of the popular recreational activities include beach volleyball, beach football, table tennis, pool, snooker etc depending on the hotel you stay.
All your information is safe and secured with us.